Samstag, 2. April 2016

My Theme Park Experience

Siats

Theme Park Overview


Hey Theme park Enthusiasts and all other Peeps!
My Name is Felix also known as Siats. Welcome to my Blog!

My first post should be introducing which theme parks I already visited.

1. Hansa-Park, Sierksdorf - Germany



2. Heide Park Resort, Soltau - Germany



3. Europa Park, Rust - Germany 



4. Universal Studios, Orlando - Florida,USA



5. Universal Studios - Island of Adventure, Orlando



6. SeaWorld, Orlando 



So the first Blogpost is full of Pictures from theme parks, but i just wanted o give you an overview of theme park experience!
All of the Pictures were made by myself!
I hope you enjoyed this post and you'll checkout the next ones as well!

See you next time ~ ✎Siats, 2016

Siats / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism

Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates